Advantages of Traditional Oriental Medicine
The most important feature of TCM is it's ability to recognize illnesses during their development and prior to their manifestions disrupting the person's health. Thousands of years of observing the behavior of Qi combined with defining illness by comparison to health is what makes the things in the list below possible.
- Very early detection of relapse symptoms.
- Preventive treatment can be given.
- Doesn't conflict with western medicine treatment.
- Is unconcerned with morality or blame.
- Treats the entire range of human illness.
- Treatment is tailored to the needs of each patient.
- Supports or enables Detox via use of NADA .
- Strong support at any point in the course of the disease. From detox through abstinence to relapse to maintenance of abstinence.
- Long-term change begins upon administration of treatment.
- Ramp-up period for psychiatric medications can be covered by herbal medicine.
- Chinese herbal medicine has an extremely low profile of side effects.
- Family members can also be treated directly. Their relief not only helps to preserve a family, it helps change the family's interactions.
I know this page needs more development and it will get it. Sugestions & Questions are welcome.